The Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our Site, we may collect and process the following information about you:
Information provided voluntarily by you while using our site. For example, when you register for information, create an account, inquire about a product, or apply for a position, you may provide us with personal information including your name, e-mail, and mailing address, phone number, and case type, status, and supporting documentation.
Information collected automatically about your use of our Site, including details of your visits, such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Taking future growth into consideration, Litify accesses the best in class technology and infrastructure of Salesforce to implement new functionalities, accommodate changes, and add features to its existing structure.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. Each browser is different, so check the
“Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences or visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org for more information.
Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may use third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, in order to better understand your use of our Services and how we can improve them. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other usage information. For more information regarding how Google collects, uses, and shares your information please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To prevent data from being used by Google Analytics, you can download the opt-out browser add-on at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
How We May Use Your Information
We may use the information that we collect from you:
– to provide our products or services to you;
– to provide information to you that you request from us relating – to our products or services;
– to provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you;
– to send you marketing communications;
– to inform you of any changes to our Site, products, or services;
– to provide customer service and technical support, which may include responding to your requests, resolving issues, and/or troubleshooting problems;
– to improve and customize the Site, communications, and advertisements;
– to understand how people are using the Site, including by generating and analyzing statistics;
– to enforce our any other applicable terms and conditions and agreements;
– to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes; and/or
– to protect our rights or property, and the security and integrity of our business, the Site, users, and our third party business partners and service providers.
How We May Share Your Information
Except as otherwise described in this Policy, we never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
– We may share your information with third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as web-hosting companies, analytics providers, and information technology providers.
– We may disclose personal data to comply with laws, regulations or other legal obligations, to assist in an investigation, to prevent fraud, to protect and defend our rights and property, or the rights or safety of third parties, to enforce this Policy or agreements with third parties, or for crime-prevention purposes.
– We may disclose your information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another business, or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
Access and Choice
Litify has implemented the following procedure that you may use to access or correct your personal information, or choose how your information is used:
– If you would like to know the categories of information that we collect about you on the Site, please email or write us at the addresses listed below under the Section titled “Contacting Us.”
– If you would like to know whether Litify has collected personal information about you please send us the activities and services that you participated in on the Site that requested personal information. After reviewing the relevant databases, we will confirm whether we have collected such information about you and provide a list of categories of personal information that we have.
– If your personal information is incorrect, you may correct the personal information by sending a written request for correction to the address below. Your request must include (a) all of the incorrect personal information that you wish to change, (b) the corrected personal information, and (c) your signature authorizing such changes. We will then correct the personal information in our database and send a written confirmation to you.
– You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you. You can stop receiving promotional emails by submitting a request at the contact in the “Contacting Us” section below or following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you transactional communications, such as those about your account, to fulfill orders you have made, to ask you to rate services you have received, or other service-related communications.
International Transfers for Personal Information
If you are using the Site from outside of the United States of America, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored or processed in the United States, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using any portion of the Services, you understand and consent to the transfer of your information to our facilities in the United States and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
Litify safeguards and enables the global transfer of personal information in a number of ways. The following describes some of the protections that are taken with regard to data originating from certain countries:
– EU – Privacy Shield: Litify adheres to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Framework concerning the transfer of personal information from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States. Accordingly, we follow the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Principles published by the U.S. Department of Commerce (“Privacy Shield Principles”) with respect to all such data. We comply with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal information from the EU and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions. We specify in contracts with service providers that handle personal information collected by us that the information may only be processed for limited and specified purposes consistent with the purposes laid out in this Policy. Those third parties agree to provide the same level of protection as the Privacy Shield Principles. In certain situations, if a third party that receives personal information from us takes an action that is contrary to the Privacy Shield Principles, we will be liable for those actions unless we can prove that we are not responsible for causing such liability. If we received your information pursuant to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework or the Swiss-U.S. Framework, you may have the right to opt out of (a) disclosures of your personal information to third parties not identified at the time of collection or subsequently authorized, and (b) uses of your personal information for purposes materially different from those disclosed at the time of collection or subsequently authorized. As required by law, we will consider your request with regard to the personal information that we have about you. If there is any conflict between the terms in this Policy and the Privacy Shield Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles shall govern. Compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles may be limited, however, in certain cases to the extent necessary to meet national security, public interest, or law enforcement requirements. To learn more about the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, and to view the our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov. A violation of our commitment to EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework may be investigated by the Federal Trade Commission. With respect to personal information received or transferred pursuant to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, we are subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
– Dispute Resolution. In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Litify commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with questions or concerns about our use of personal information or our Policy should submit a written request to us using the contact information below. If your question or concern is not satisfied through this process we are further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to JAMS, an independent dispute resolution provider located in the United States. Information about how to file a complaint with JAMS related to our Privacy Shield program can be found at https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield. The services of JAMS are provided at no cost to you. Under certain circumstances, EU individuals may seek redress from the Privacy Shield Panel, a binding arbitration mechanism.
We take commercially reasonable measures to secure and protect the information we collect. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Do Not Track Notice
California and Delaware laws require that we indicate whether we honor “Do Not Track” settings in your browser concerning targeted advertising. “Do Not Track” is a standard that is currently under development. As it is not yet finalized, we adhere to the standards set out in this Policy and do not monitor or follow any Do Not Track browser requests.
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 18. Please contact us as provided below in the Contact Us section if you believe we may have collected such information without parental or guardian consent.
Third Party Links
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Policy via our Contact Form or at:
Telephone: (718) 305-4081
Mail: 850 3rd Avenue, Suite 402, Brooklyn, NY 11232
Last Updated: March 2, 2020